Rememorer
Is this love?
Saturday, October 22, 2005 • 2:23 AM • 0 comments

I watched a show a while ago when I saw someone, a boy who is performing his piece. My gawd! My heart was hooked for the very first time. At first, I didnt bother to care cause I know my parent's reaction will be violent cause Im only 12. And alas my heart was pounding like ughhh! Oh my God! Is this what you called Love?

I made a fs account pa using his name as my email add and password. Thanks pala Gianne for helping me in my account. Dannggg! I was hooked from the start.. when I noticed your kind and powerful heart. And because of that Im dying to see him.

But there's one problem, my sister likes him too. She even had a journal for him. Okay, survival of the fittest ito :)) If my mom will know about this one, this might be the end of my ambitious life. Dannnggg!

ADD MY FRIENDSTER DAHLINS! Ill upload my own pictures soon. Kinda busy. I love Erika in Memories of Bali that's why I look obsess to her and to sam.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.