Rememorer
For the very First Time!
Sunday, September 16, 2007 • 6:40 PM • 0 comments

I waited for almost 2 or 3 years and for the first time, I saw him na. I saw his poster thing on a mall. Im with my mom because of the PTA Meeting. I told my mom, " Si _____! Punta ako? Sige na..." I was begging like hell. The my mom said NO! I asked her why then she answered me in a nonsense way na marami daw tao. Bka maapakan lng ako blablahblah. I became sad. Then we had a group work on our house, as usual my mom didnt let me go to other house so we stayed on our house. :( After our groupwork, we went to Tin's birthday party. After that, we went again to our house. I let my friends stay to help me convinced my mom. But its already 7 pm. They cant stay long. So I'll let the go bka mapagalitan pa sila.


I went upstairs and I cried. Really.. really hard. I didnt eat :(. Then this morning, I was surprised. My mom permitted me. HAHA! Im sooo happy. Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I arrived there at 4 pm. I waited for my friends cause my mom told me to go with them also :)) I saw his dad and his manager ata un. I waited for him soo tagal. The Abbie and Ate luz told me that they saw him upstairs but they cant go near- bawal daw. Grabe, when he came he sang, I was like tulala :)) I held his hand. OH MY GOSH! Then the guard told me, "Miss, excuse po." I was holding his hand na pala for a long time. It was like a fairytale. Tanga ko lng, dahil wala kaming picture. :( Autograph lang nakuha ko. Well, that's okay :D.








Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.