Rememorer
Bored!
Sunday, December 23, 2007 • 7:17 PM • 0 comments

Bein at home all day suckz!!! hahaha..and by the way.. im so excited for my new phone. Im really bored so i got hooked up to these things on the net.

But wait..I have a problem, I know I have a bunch of school works to do but i dont know how start it up.It really pissed me off. I really wish for summer ryt now.I love the heat of the sun,the splash of water and the never ending reunions. HAHA!

I want to go perya again with my cousins like last year.Actually that was my first time to go on perya and i had a lot of fun.HAHA! Well, i will post and post and post on these thing until i get sleepy. :))


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.