Rememorer
Goodbye YESTERYEAR!
Tuesday, January 1, 2008 • 7:40 PM • 0 comments

Goodbye yesteryear, Welcome 2008!
This is gonna be my first post for the year 2008!!! I missed 2007 na :))
Time for a fresh new start again with my life. 2007 has been that good to me.And I hope 2008 will be great (with the new life and all ..happy bday to me! I expect this year to be friendly of me :] )


Oh god! it is so fast. I dont want to be 15. Im sad cause I want to be young forever. LOL. Im happy because Samuel and I has the same age na.:))
I guess I wont be making resolutions na .I just can't follow them : :)) (I've actually never heard of anyone who has followed their resolutions throughout the year :D )
But I want to change something in myself this year. I will just let situations changed me. I love myself now and I dont want to change for others. :)) But I believe that I can change other people.. :)) ( wat a silly thought :P)


Im sooo excited for summer hahaha.. 3 months from now I can see myself having my long break from great stress in school. :))
And by the way, my heart beat fast again cause I saw samuel in Deal or No Deal in Abs-Cbn.


Well again guys,
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL
TAKE CARE ALWAYS AND GOD BLESS.


xxx,
gladys


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.