Rememorer
Its crucial
Wednesday, January 9, 2008 • 8:16 PM • 0 comments

It's not everyday
That I meet a person quite like you
Perfect every way
Why's it always feel like
I am Chasing love when nothing's there
And here I go just making the same mistakes


Sheeessshh. I m totally stress out. I have so many works to do but well I had a very challenging day today. I just feel it :)). Im so tired dahlins, sobra! I went to Metropoint Mall knina and nothing happens. I juz visit national bookstore cause I will buy something. I dont have nothing to share for now cuz im so nervous cause we will have a graded recitation and quiz tomorrow. What a very tiring day after Christmas. I expect good news before my bday.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.