Rememorer
STUCK!
Saturday, January 12, 2008 • 8:45 PM • 0 comments

IM STUCK! FIXATED ON ONE HEART!


Ohhh, how can i start it? uhhmm :] Actually, im busy watching something in youtube but this thing came to my mind and I really got thrilled. So many what ifs and questions are playing in my mind ryt now. Am i insane or what? Pressure cooker pick my brain and tell me Im insane. I meant to live for so much more!!!

I sound so stupid but thats all i want :] Remember my blog yesterday? Its all about Aleana and my other friend. Im not so comfortable to talk to her ryt now, the thing is i am so SHY. It's a good thing I've got a lot of acquiantances because of the things I'm addicted or interested but my effort is still not enough..i guess:)).I cant rid of this matter. Kuya Aldrin told me knina na its ok na and they are not angry to me but of course a gap was created na because of some misundertandings. :(

How i wish my life is full of fiction,catchy ideas and story led people to be intrigued with it but not so much that it cant hurt my self and other people. Well, in connection to my title: zero gravity, im freezing, i cant move anymore cause im stuck! im fixated on one heart. I thought I was in state of confusion bcuz im crushin so hard on a celebrity and I think I have an unusual feeling on the other guy. Im dead!baliw! but now I realized IM FIXATED ON ONE HEART! Im fixated to 91607. Oh how I love him so much. My letter for him is the proof and I love how other people respond on it. They love it and they also felt what I feel always.My celebrity crush! oh! love pala!


So no more tears. ahha :]. I cant even manage to cry din ngaun eh. I dont wanna act stupid or freak but this feeling really drives me crazy!!!!!So this vow is for u.. FOREVER FIXATED TO __________! my heart is for u..<3


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.