Rememorer
Painful but beautiful
Saturday, February 9, 2008 • 8:36 PM • 0 comments

Well just sweet nothings. Just a particular day. I woke up at around 9:30 am. I had an instinct na its only 7:00 pa lng but i was wrong. The birds are chirping and it so quiet and then suddenly I hear our neighborhood's voice. Oh crap! I need to wake up na tlga than I went in our sala and check my mail in the net. Im so disappointed today so here's a letter for him. THIS LETTER IS FOR HIM but sure i can share it with you.:))

Dear ____________,

I waited again all night long for you to call. I check all your memories- Your number, your letters, your mails, your testimonials, pictures and stuffs that reminded me that you are still with me. Late at night when the city is asleep, I always listen to your voice and to my surprised ,I realized that I cant live a day without something that reminds me of you.

Maybe I'm hurt but I love the feeling cause it makes me feel alive.I started thinking that after a long day maybe there is something unusual that will or can happen.I try to forget everything.I watched movies and listened to music for weeks but they still reminds me of you. I sat around all over again waiting for a phone call that might come in few hours, or few days.I wanted so desperately to believe that you are really busy, you couldn't possibly call me at that moment, or even that you fell asleep early.I just couldn't believe that you could do this to me again.

And so, my instincts happened.And when I finally heard it, it was like I was dreaming. This is for me...I love the feeling again! I held on to something that was never really there to begin with.

I told to myself, "things were going too fast, I'm just not ready." I held it all in when things came crumbling to pieces. Then it all happened again.The magic are now filled with illusions.

And until now, I'm still waiting for you.I know you will come again and touch my heart. I'm looking forward to that day. I'm looking forward to your touch, voice and love. I hope someday you can read this too as everyone does. I know someday we can find our place.I know... I know...

With all my heart, I love you so much.I love you till death and nothing can change that even if I'm hurt million times, even this hurt can cause my death. This is the only way that I can show you that I really care and love you and I hope you can feel it too. I will wait for you even if it takes forever. Love..Love..Love, as long as there is a part of you that needs me, Im here!

xxx,
gladys
2/9/08


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.