Rememorer
this lazy day :)
Monday, February 11, 2008 • 8:42 PM • 0 comments

I NEED TO DIE SOME MORE!!!



N00bs! a new computer term that i learned, so what? This day really pissed me off.I know Im gonna start feeling like im Upper east sider :(( Maybe someone is thinking right now that Im the all-knowing merciless God of her/his universe.Please dont triffle with me.


I think I will be breaking up with Aleana as a friend because of an idiot issue. The news really fool everyone and Im afraid that everyone is thinking that Im a real contrabida, chismosa and I am really hard to my self and to everyone. I dont want to make this situation long.. If Kuya Aldrin cant resolve it and he cant settle down the situation between me and Aleana and all the people who are involve, I will hate him! FOREVER! I wanna slap him really hard knina but I give him a chance. I think he needs a time and space to organize the bad things he have done. And it seems like he is so happy about whats happening.


Does anyone know about non linear regression model? Im so irritated about this statistics thing!!!!! I'd die some more if I failed this freakin subject. My partner seems no care at all. WTF?! I dont wanna hurt anyone ah. I just want to express my feelings, ok?


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.