Rememorer
Friday, March 14, 2008 • 9:04 PM • 0 comments


BITTERSWEET OF OUR FRIENDSHIP


Cute Quotes


After this school year...i will never see Ate luz anymore.. she will be moving bcuz of some problems.. Im gonna miss her.. cuz she's the only one who believe in my talents and works.. she always help me in my little problems.. I doubt if i can enjoy my senior year without her.. she really meant a lot for me..


Ate luz is so smart and very talented. she make something out of nothing,, thatz why i love her.. in the middle of silence she will finally break it out.. ill miss her laughs,her stories and most of all her advices... I hope this decision can help her to be able to suceed in life.. She has so many dreams and i believe that she can reach it all... I hope this school year will last longer so that i can be with her all the time... I hope that our Good Lord can help her surpass it.. I hope that God can give her more than luck.. i hope..i hope.. :(






Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.