Rememorer
4/25/08
Friday, April 25, 2008 • 9:11 PM • 0 comments

    Its been a while since i forget you, arent you just proud of me? Gripping it as if i disappear. I'm grasping and there are times when I can almost swear I feel you holding my hands too. Im rambling again.Are'nt I? >>>Okay, cut! :))


sixteenth..sixteenth..sixteenth


     NINE ONE SIX O SEVEN! I cant hardly breath :) I haven't thought about your name for a long time. I say it, but I don't let it linger in my mind. It's like... I know it, but I choose to ignore. haha. So nothing new. Im still nervous and bored about this review classes. Im afraid that I cant attain my parents limit. uhhmmm.. bored :| Im afraid that I'll made a wrong move and kaboom! Lucky me Nnigger :)) I will hear a lot of sermons and blahblah word coming from their mouth that I cant ignore. But the thing is why cant they understand that....uhmm.. Nothing. Id rather keep it in myself because I know you wont understand. If you can just IM/PM me in YM. If you are one of my close ones you know my YM ID. :)) damot!


HAHA! I know no one can understand this thing except FEBBIE MARIE LORENZO :))



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.