Rememorer
AYT?
Thursday, April 24, 2008 • 9:11 PM • 0 comments

Haha! only some people can get the title :))


   I just noticed that my blog is full of surveys :|. Uhmm.. wala lng, it just so happen that im so bored and I feel very random blahblah=)) Can you believe in this, I used to be friendly and very makapal when I was a kid but now I am so quiet and very sensitive? Ehem, what I am talking about is that I feel very OP in our review classes now.:(( Beside the fact that I am the only one that came from our school nobody is talking to me because they all have their own companions doing such a nice collaboration. I mean, what the heck if they dont talk to me? haha. Im such a loner especially when it comes to a one heck of a roller coaster ride, laughing they're butt's off and yeah when things are getting hilarious and other things blahblahblah =))))). Well, I dont care at all cause I have a new friend now. Ehem.. Milrose Cruz :) she is the best. I can say that she is my best friend now although I dont really believe in best friend material. Hahaha. Ima post other entries now but with edited dates..hahaha =))))))



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.