Rememorer
LOVE
Monday, April 21, 2008 • 9:09 PM • 0 comments

Uhmm.. so I really dont like to post something in my blog today cause Im too lazy :)).  But I had an idea a while ago to pimp my blog so here's the outcome, a super girly blog :|. So many shades of pink and what i love about it is that it has a very cool banner. VAIN!VAIN!VAIN!=)))). No Im not vain, Im just pretending that Im vain. It never cross my mind that Im useless. Everyone has its own purpose. right? Sooo, whoever disagree...wala lang. Its your opinion, I guess:|:)).




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.