Rememorer
Sleep to die :|
Sunday, May 4, 2008 • 9:20 PM • 0 comments

I dream in darkness, I sleep to die, Raise the darkness, Erase my life, Our burning ashes, Blacken the day, A world of nothingness, Blow me away... So wonder why you hate? Are you still too weak to survive you mistakes? Any more than a whisper.. Any sudden movement of my heart..And I know, I know I'll have to watch them pass away.. I tried to kill the pain but only brought more. Dont cling to me, i swear I cant fix you. FREEFALL! FREEFALL! Like all my screaming has gone unheard.


HAHA! Im wondering if you guys can understand my posts? Cause if you just noticed in my previous posts, the first and second paragraphs are full of thoughts sometimes they are song lyrics. HAHA! But mostly of them are my own thoughts, very random thoughts. Sooo what do you think about that? HAHA! I visit my blog to post something really important, i guess : Well, it is not important for me but for the one who tagged me up it is. Someone tagged me up and it is you Jake/Jackielyn, MEANNIE! And because I am so clumsy chuva blahblah I check out my message and then boom! I was tagged! HAHA! So I will post now this effin chaka rule =))


RULES:

---each blogger must post these rules first.
---each blogger starts with ten random facts/habits about themselves.
---bloggers who are tagged need to write on their own blog about their ten things and post these rules.


Ten Random Facts:


1) I always put lotion on my feet.
2) I eat salted egg with suka.
3) I love pinnatsu so much.
4) I love the scent of a jackfruit or "langka".
5) I can eat all kinds of veggies even amplaya except okra. ew!
6) I love cartoons and I am so fascinated in "Pilipino Movies" or even Independent films will do.
7) I cant understand malalim na filipino words like nagtampisaw.
8) I hate Barney and Barbie.
9) I was obsessed with F4 then.
10) I can do all crazy things for _ _ _. Even it is the cause of my death. :



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.