Rememorer
GUESS!
Wednesday, May 7, 2008 • 9:23 PM • 0 comments

There is a lie that is living in me so I can hide. I then realize that being off with you is better than being alive but it really makes me feel ill. Dont you wanna ask me why? Why should I care if you dont even bother to care? Random Thoughts, Random Question but still there is one thing consistent about this sweet sacrifice I LOVE YOU . If I smile and dont believe, I know you'll wake up in this dream. Feel free to bash this heart up. Cause I know I cant slap for a s**t .But one thing for sure, your still a part of me and forever a part of me. I feel detached from here again .All my life Ive felt this way. No need to entertain the thought. Its been there all along.





Something in my mind really tickles me off. Other people are having a huge issues on my personal life. Others are so pathetic and they really made me sick. SO THIS IS NOT A GENERALIZE ONE! My gawd! Dont you fake it guys, I know something strange is happening in our summer class. Well, its not a big deal for me. No matter what you say I can assure that you're still the loser. So, lets change topic cause I got pissed about this matter. HAHA! I saw my grades a while ago, and Im half passed :)). I know that Im stuck, HAHA! who cares? I m the only one who care about myself so I therefore conclude that Im vain. Ugghh, this word really pollute my mind and I need to erase it as soon as possible. Sooo, how do you like it? blahblah.. Im getting way random. It is such a big kick that Im having this summer class for 8 days already but I feel that this one last for 3 months. HAHA!


Well, I just... I think what I'm trying to say, even if what I've been rambling about for the past five minutes is not even remotely close to it. HAHA! Did you get it? Btw, I have a new story pala. Well, we have a new lesson today but we also have a new classmate. It seems like he is two weeks late or he just change his schedule into morning sessions? Well, I dont even know even though he is my seatmate. HAHA! And infairness to him, he is good in Geometry not like me :)) He is soo good in LENSES =)). Ugghh, and one more hilarious thing, my soul sister Milrose wants me to talk to him. WTF? I dont even know him and I forgot his name na. All I know is that he came from St. Mary's Academy in Pasay. So what a good info to share :)). Completely Forgotten. Time simply passes. It is what we do with our lives while time is passing that either helps us, heals us or keeps us stuck.
And I guess, the latter is what's happening. Even if I strongly disagree with that, deep in my guts, I know that I'm stuck. And I know I can't keep hiding these forever and I can't keep running away from it all. Yay! I sound so philosophical now.


So Im so obsess with the song forget about me now. HAHA! And I dont know why. But all I can say is that the song is not for me neither to him. Its non sense. And then I saw him again.Im a stone waiting for a star to fall. Well, Im so excited to buy a new issue of _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _. I wanna see him gain even on pics. HAHA! Well, I lost his portrait and Im dead. Please dont give a huge kick on my life _ _ _ _ _ _ and _ _ _ _ _ _ CAUSE YOU REALLY PISSED ME OFF.:) Well, I should be Optimistic, cause all the people I hate will eventually die. HAHA! Okay, its enough :)





Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.