Rememorer
Im fadin!
Friday, May 2, 2008 • 9:19 PM • 0 comments

Hand to mouth, And every single word I say fades out... I dont wanna breathe another another breath. Linger in the doorway of a monster screaming my name.Let me stay where the wind will whisper to me where the raindrops as they're falling tell a story. I know well what lies beyond my sleeping refuge, the nightmare I built my own world to escape.Swallowed up in the sound of my screaming cannot cease for the fear of silent nights.Oh how i long for the deep sleep dreaming!


Its true that Im a little insane, but it so clear not the Im still chained. Cause I am still waiting for the right one to pass my way. This unchained melodies darling are still with me. This sweet innocent things. Dry my eyes and testify. Please take the lock from my heart darling. What are you talking about? The key..The key to my heart is in your hand. Please unchain this cold heart of mine.


Our house is on repair! Our house is on repair! HAHA! So like any other houses, our house had a dialysis a while ago and we discover that our house is kinda sick but the its illness is not that so fatal. HAHA! So our house is in the emrgency room and having a surgery now. Hammer,nails,woods,seals blahblahblah are in our roof's body now. :)) What a sweet sacrifice. boo-hoo :)). I thought that we are going to Lola Saling's birthday now but naah. Ugghhh, its almost 3 or 5 years since I last saw her. But then, It is so hot and I am so lazy to go out. So we decided na lng not go. HAHA! So thats it. Its a ver hhhooottt day!



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.