Rememorer
Lets pretend that its never gonna end!
Friday, May 16, 2008 • 9:29 PM • 0 comments

I looked up.
I saw a shooting star,
I saw a shooting star in the dark sky.
I made a wish,
I made a wish to be with you.


Its a living proof how hard to reach your heart. I know you will never understand me, but look in to my eyes, reach to my heart and I will touch your heart with my gentle hands. I find myself shivering, blushing, weak,tormented, sick and going blind. Love does its will no matter what :).







Is it summer already? I cant believe it. HAHA! Cause I was really soaked a while ago. It rained so hard that you can let your tears fall cause no one will notice it. What a perfect crime. HAHA!


Summer class will end next week! HAHA! Lucky me nigger. VACATION! VACATION! VACATION! I love it. So what do you want to do now guys? HAHA!:)) Ofcourse..more kwento. Okay.


So I went to WC again to continue this effin summer class that is full mischievous things.HAHA! I felt so nervous a while ago and I dont know why. Well, jumping to the next topic, my soul sister Milrose is asking me again who is the "missing piece of my heart." Sis, Im not kidding, he is _ _ _. You already knew it. So what else? Uhmm.. nothing to share. I'll post more thinggos tomorrow when i got sipag na. Im too lazy na eh. HAHA!



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.