Rememorer
Stupid Thoughts!
Sunday, May 11, 2008 • 9:27 PM • 0 comments

I thought you will but...nothing. So this post is just a straight one. No random thoughts,quotes or song lyrics. YAY! I dont know maybe there's a little bit. Im back on my kablam days. Well, I saw some usual memories for me and than I got vain.. oh its emotional. He promised me that he will do that thing for me but he didnt. Maybe he forgot about it. I feel so empty. I just cant understand why did I let myself to check out that stuff. Ever since since I use another version I didnt check it out. And now? Look at me now. Uggh, I cant understand why I feel so affected even though I know that he is not affected even in a little way. Your still my destiny even Im not yours. HAHA! I dont know. I cant understand myself. This post is kinda short but you cant still understand everything. ALL I KNOW IS THAT YOUR THE MISSING PIECE OF MY HEART.



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.