Rememorer
Push me away
Saturday, May 3, 2008 • 9:19 PM • 0 comments

Push me away, make me fall,
Just to see, another side of me,
Push me away, you can see,
what I see, the other side of me :)




There is a fine line between love and hate. This is not some fairytale; there are NO fairy godmother and the all the godfathers are DEAD! Nothing is going to end up today, cause it will take forever. Unseen! Im falling aparrrttt.. So now you'll love the screams, what's left of me? Dont speak! Love the screams like I do. She is such a great pretender, You are a great actor and I am a pretty much a lier. So dont you love our tandem? I may die of this. Least loved, now, by the girl who prefers to be your fan. But I think something is worth fighting for. So much more to mention but you cant find the right words.


HAHA! So, welcome to my third post this month of May. I have been highly reminiscent today. Im still gripping my emotions beacuse of this stupid hearthypothalamus. SO? Whoever said that was an idiot. Although he did have a fair point. But answer me this: How can you stop yourself? It's like asking your brain to stop processing! The more you command yourself to stop, the more it engraves itself in your brain, making it much more impossible. You will be forever part of my Entity, here for Infinity. Use me as you will, pull my strings for a thrill.


So today is Saturday. No classes! HAHA! Ima storytell what happened yesterday. So I arrived at WC very early. kiddin! Im not late, Im always ahead of time. Then, I asked my soul siter Milrose to come with me in my daily routine. HAHA! Im having a butterfly in my urinary system, I need to pee. HAHA! So after I finished what I need to finish, We talked about other things and as usual about Ehem and Ehem. Isnt that nice? What a heck of a roller coaster ride. The passenger? OUR HEARTS! boo-hoo! :)) Then after class, we went home. And Im so happy because beside the fact that it is Friday, I had a chance to be with Milrose for a long time cause she is with me until we reached the LRT Station. As we walk, a running dog came in our way. OMG! Im so afraid then the dog went away na. HAHA! Laughters filled our way about that chaka dogie. :)) Today is May 3, im so jealous cause my Tito and my cousin is going to Ilocos now. And I really want to come, kng hnd lng dahil sa review na to. HAHA! So the language change. This post is quit long so toodles for now. :)




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.