Rememorer
Slap me!
Monday, May 26, 2008 • 9:38 PM • 0 comments

Slap me! Slap me! Is this true? HAHA! I miss school days? Maybe but i think nooo! I had my summer class for this whole summer break so I do think that I only miss my school and my classmates cause its been 2 months. I only have 1 whole year to spend the remaining times with them. And im sure that ups and downs will take all over me. HAHA!Vacation here I come! HAHA! I love summer so much although I didnt enjoy so much the sun but i'll surely enjoy the rain. HAHA!



My School
Stolen from idk. Thanks for the photo :)



vacation 101
need to post this again HAHA! Milrose and I



vacation 102
this is somehow late cause i got this pic last xmas :))



vacation 103
such a wacky pic. look at my grin .HAHA!



vacation 104
Im so shy. HAHA! Im uploading most of my pics here in my blog. I dont wanna upload on fs anymore. So so sure to find it here :))





Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.