Rememorer
Just hold me in the way you used to do!
Thursday, May 15, 2008 • 9:28 PM • 0 comments

YAY! I felt that Im happy now. Kinda. HAHA! Well, Im still unrecovered for that thing. So, what will I do? Uhmm..nothing. I'll just love every good things and bountiful blessing that God gave me. There's nothing to worry about. I have little in my life that I can complain about and I should be happy about that. I do think that I have three reasons why I should love my life now.








This thing is my number one reason. HAHA! I've been longing for another candy mag ever since so I decided to buy something for myself. And now, I have a MAY ish. HAHA! The stories are so fun and very educational for every teens. You will surely enjoy some articles about teenage love and what do boys love about girls and other sure fire things. And there is something more, Guess it! I will not post it here. Cause..cause..cause.. basta! HAHA! And there are so many hilarious things here. So I think you should go on and buy your own self this good issue.



After some months or a year, a new phone comes. HAHA! My long wait is over. It july 7, 2007 when my phone got lost or its not lost. Its was taken by somebody in MRT Station. Me and my friends went to Jollibee and we really had a fun time together. When we decided to go home, we passed through the Taft Avenue, one of the MRT Station. When we got down the stairs, I check my bag and I cant find my phone. I really got hysterical and Michael, my gay friend is calming me down. Then we went back again to Jolibee. No trace! HAHA! I dont wanna talk about it anymore. I hope my phone helped that snatcher. May God bless him/her. :)



The last thing is vacation.HAHA! The picture that you can see is the church of Mangatarem, Pangasinan. I forgot the name :P. HAHA! So this thing only means one thing, VACATION! After a month or two, I will finally use my vacation. May 28 will be the last day of my summer class. Yay! I made it! I have new friends now. I guess ::)). Sometimes summer class pissed me off but who cares I did enjoy everything now. I have so many regrets this summer. HAHA! I think I should have many more friends if I open up my self more. HAHA! I hope vacation will be whack. I'll have 2 or more weeks to go and senior year will come. Im starting to wave goodbye to my high school life :(.







So that's it. HAHA! I felt so good na ba tlga? Ugghh, maybe. Life is so random so am I. HAHA! I'll let you go. I want to see you happy with what you have now. If you flies back to me, I will be very very happy. If not, I'll still be happy. I will never forget that for once in my life, I have love a person like you that taught me how to love unconditionally. Maybe one day, we'll see each other again. I have read everything and I will not change just to satisfy you. I want you to love for what I am not for what you want me to be. I'll be stuck forever, forever fixated on your heart. I LESS THAN YOU. :)







Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.