Rememorer
Oh June!
Monday, June 2, 2008 • 9:44 PM • 0 comments

Hiyah! Welcome to my very first post this month of June. HAHA! Its been a while since my last post was posted. Well, I actually had my vacation for three days in Pangasinan. Im so excited to have my vacation atlast because I've been so tired spending my summer break into a worth it cause. My mom told me that we will have it (our vacation) for 3 days but for me we only stayed there for 2 days or less. THAT IS SOOO UNFAIR!!! Well, I cant do something about it now cause Im in Manila now.


We went to the bus station at exactly 5:30 in the morning and I feel dizzy because I hate the scent of an aircon bus that passed our way. Yay! So we had the trip for almost 5 hours and I felt a backpain. We had the stop over in Tarlac and then we took few pics :)). Idk what's happening and I felt so random so we ate na lng. We arrived in our destination in mid 10 or 11. But we waited for my Tita so I think its been around 12. HAHA! I really had fun when we took a tric from the town proper to the barrio. HAHA! So many big rocks and the running water, yay! fun..fun..fun. When we arrived to my grandma's house it seems like that their place undergone a great calamity. All the mango trees had fallen and the scene is sooo gawd! But well we still enjoyed everything.


My cousins and I had so much kwentos then we decided to go to he river.We swam although I had a female issue. HAHA! Then we took pics but only a few pics cause we are afraid that we got low batt since there is no electricity there because of the typhoon. Then we always have a bonfire every night.


One thing really pissed me off is my mom. Yay! She always put me in shame. What would you do if you cant hear what she's saying? My gawd! Im effin kainis so I just went upstairs and I started to cry. One of my cousin saw me crying, aww.. love you Lyn! HAHA! Well, erased. Me and Lyn are so close these days cause we really talk about random things. I really had fun sharing stories with her and I really laugh till death when I heard the story of crazy beings she did talk about. When we went home yesterday i felt so sad because I will see them again soon. And my vacation didnt satisfy my cravings so much. But its okay na rin. :)






Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket


Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket


*More of other pics soon. Idk now how would I upload those pics. I dont have an idea now :))



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.