Rememorer
We live in a real world and Im just a real girl
Wednesday, June 4, 2008 • 9:46 PM • 0 comments

Im not a perfect girl and Im not trying to be... There are so many things I want to share with everyone, almost all the thorns hurt. Ok fine, I felt so stupid. Im in a Fashio-N Sho-W. Sometimes I feel bad, sometimes I feel good. And dont we all think we are the most georgeous people ever? Well actually, that's nonsense. So just drop it. So this is a breaking point. Im rambling now and will you please shut up your mouth about this little oh for me big thinggos. WTF? Im gonna get some random disease..yuckyuckyuck..


Let's Start...
You are so random :, I cant feel the gravity *stomp*stomp* I always feel that the right scene is unexpected. I mean what are you supposed to do with complements like that? Then I suddenly feel so crappy. This feeling really hurts. I have a feeling that my head will suddenly spin if this thing is just a piece of a crap. Damn! Random Crap.. I think up.





1) Epal-ization of Loreign Santos (Random Rudeness)


So this girl is my cheap ass friend which i truly love most. She is so mean. HAHA! She makes me feel random all the time and i dont know why. Well, I still love her anyway and Im the only one who didnt tease her on her freaking height. But I felt so random a while ago because he tackled again about Nelsito Puego. That's why I appeared invisible again in ym a while ago. Nelsito always pissed me off and he always talk about my other rivalry with *ehem's* heart.




2) Pixies (Random Thoughts)



So I saw some pixies a while ago and then random blahblah. Yay! Idk how will I explain it. So Im browsing a multiply account a while ago and then saw some pics of toot in his show in blahblah place somewhere in the laguna and i felt so jealous. WTF? I always felt it whenever I saw him with his co worker although I always keep in mind that what he had done is just a part of his work. But Im still affected. Then I browse youtube, who did I watched? Doi, few people can figure this one out.




3) YM Mode



My soul sister and I went online a while ago. Then we talk about random things too. He told me to add his bf (I really got irritated when I or other people talk about the bf word :). But who cares. Then we talk about about virus in blog,lovelife, alien (pinyoko!pinyoko! =)) ). Then I got pissed caused my smiley is not moving and then I asked Milrose.



ME: mare, gumagalaw ba ung smiley mo?
HER: uu, ayan oh gumugulong
ME: bkit ung akin hnd?
HER: hnd gumugulong?
HER: pagulungin mo
ME: sira ulo. HAHA!



Then that's it. I'll be changing my background music. Idk what will I put in this effin blog. If you have any suggestions just leave your suggestions in "Just leave your tempting thoughts area". Thank you :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.