Rememorer
Goin West!
Wednesday, July 16, 2008 • 10:01 PM • 0 comments

I arrived at West at exactly 6:30 am. Kinda irritated because of the happenings last night. I felt so nervous because of our reporting in Suck-ial Studies (Social Studies). Ughhh, I really hate this subject and Mrs. Atienza really pissed me off a while ago. Eff nya X-(. She called me up and then I stand up and had my report. In the middle of my reporting she told me to go back to my sit cause she hate students who had their reading class while reporting. Wtf? Me? Reading my report? Epal ka. Im only looking at my outline. OUTLINE! Do you know the meaning of outline? My God! What is the use of my visuals if I will not use it? This scenerio really force me to hate school. Then you told me to report again my topic with my shaky voice and watery eyes. Anu ka ba?!? But then I still won cause I answered up all your questions and I didnt cry in the middle of the class. Your not worth it. You dont even memorized our lessons. And you know what, mali mali ung iba mong sinasbi. You said that it came from the book, but the book says not =)) Lucky me Nigger. About the Math thinggy, I only got 31 out of 39 because I dont have labels. Sa pagkakaalam if the label is indicated in the questions there's no need na isulat pa. But I was wrong. Okay, baby girl! =)))))))))))



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.