Rememorer
Drama all Around!
Monday, December 24, 2007 • 7:20 PM • 0 comments

Oh itz crazy and i hate being crazy. Im so frustrated. I really dont know what to do. I thought that the first step was good but naah. Oh God! I really need to start again and make another move or else all my efforts will turn to zero..get it? Well, I guess u cant understand what im sayin ryt now.


But dont get me wrong its all about the stupid thing im playin ryt now,LOVE. I dont know but it keeps running through my mind.. shhheessshhh. But guys im serious. Its so hard to control everything, so hard for this young heart of mine.


Im so corny na. DRAMA ALL AROUND. I dont wanna look like a stupid thinggo. HAHA! But its hard, loving someone that you dont actually know personally and dont actually know me personally. And besides the fact that many girls keeps on saying that he owns him. Oh how will I win through a thousand a hearts?!?!


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.