Rememorer
First Day of Classes
Monday, January 7, 2008 • 8:04 PM • 0 comments

Well, everything stays the same except the year. All our sarcastic monster teachers are giving bunch of assignments and one week from now we will have our periodical test. It is so fast. But others give their time to us to enjoy it and because of that i love them. But I really hate Ma'am Pascual eeerrrr..... she 's a monster. She is really getting in my nerves. She taught us lessons na. She even have her assignments with us. Stupid Pasky :))


But i love this day cause I saw my friends again. They are so cool. I love them. We have a happy day together and I have a very memorable day today cause I was given a chance to operate a xerox machine :)) But i hate one thing about it, people thought that i am a xerox girl :

Beside the fact that our teachers are horrible, the guards are so pathetic. They dont want us to enter again our school because our class hours is already over but our things are yet inside the school. They dont listen to us and i hate it.


Well enough for that. There's always room for improvement.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.