Rememorer
Love..Love..Love..
Thursday, October 18, 2007 • 6:59 PM • 0 comments

Love...Love..Love..



Maybe it looks corny, but I dont know what to do. Yeah I know this heart is beating and pumping blood but I dont know. Im lost of words. REVIVE! REVIVE!




UPDATES

October 7
October 10
October 14
October 15
October 16
October 17


We had a chitchat in YM. I used YM for the web pa to restore his messages. I cant believe it. I used to call all the __________ surnames in telephone just to get in touch with him. But now..I cant believe it. ::))


October 13

He called me- landline. My mom and sister dont believe me. Even me I cant believe it. Ugghhh, so what? I knew that the guy the who called me is the guy in my heart :)





Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.