Rememorer
You must hate it to love it :X
Friday, January 11, 2008 • 8:19 PM • 0 comments

That's much I love you
That's how much I need you
And I can't stand ya
Must everything you do make me wanna smile
Can I not like you for awhile


This first week of classes is so hectic, duh! So many assignments and requirements. Im so tired and sleepy na but I really need to finish my notebooks, my assignments and other stupid things that our teachers gave us but seriously guys even I say bad things about my school. I love my studies because I need it So, I juz enjoy it.


This day will be my last day as a 14 year old teenager. Im turning 15 tomorrow and I hate>>>love it. I hate it cause I dont want to grow old but I also love it cause me and samuel has the same age na.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.