Rememorer
You swim my Secret Oceans :))
Monday, August 25, 2008 • 3:28 AM • 0 comments

Im pissed. As in totally. I woke up in a good mood and ate a lot of ham (I think 4 or 5), little like rice and a cup of coffee. Yeah, breakfast na breakfast. It was like 8 or 9. Cant remember :. My Mama Cel went to our house then we had chitchats. Kinda good thing. I felt better. Im kinda irritated cause Im too lazy to go to our cheering practice. I told my mom to cook na so that I will not eat lunch outside. I mean so that I will not skip meals. Yeah right. My mom dont give me extra money for lunch whenever I go out. And she do that again. People are soooo insensitive. Why is that whenever my sister go out for a groupwork my mom gave her extra money and my sister dont give back my mom's change? But me, she will only give a 100 box. Half of it is for my transportation and half for it is for miscellaneous (ex. for cd burning, printing, etc.) What would I eat? My wallet?!?! That's why I need to save a lot of money. Tapos they will ask for change pa. Im hungry now. Really..really hungry now. I really want to eat them up X-(.

Now I will undergo a hunger strike. I will not eat. I will save my money. I have a lot of things that I need to buy and I wont ask money from them. Yap, kagustuhan lang yun. So what? Ako naman yung gutom, hindi kayo. Why bother to care? I know you dont.

Things that I need to buy:

~Twilight Series Hardbound (urgent!)
~Twilight Movie Ticket ( This will be on the 20th of November.)
~Hood (Unique Design)
~Others


I really need a lot of money for September. As in a lot for our anniversarry. :)) Joke! Yeah its for my 91607. Ill visit an opening of a resto this September and he will be there. So I really need it. Im really obsess in Twilight now. I really love Edward Cullen now. How I wish he was real. I need to save money for 2 movie tickets. Its tentative. I need to find someone who would accompany me in the theater. Yung may pera ah. Pero if there's no one, okay.. I really need to pay for her. Im dying to have a Twilight Hardbound Series now. I want to buy it for myself cause I know my mom will object for this fad. Yes, she called Twilight a fad. I hate it.

Im sure I will lose some pounds now. Its okay. As long Im happy. If people around me cant make me happy, then I will make myself happy. I dont deserve this. Pakapalan na, okay lang. Im jealous... I envy my sister. I do! I do! I do! I really do! What would I do? I dont want to cry na. There's no use. They dont notice me naman. OO! Papansin lang pag umiiyak. Pero hindi ba nila alam na yun na lang yung alam kong paraan para mapansin nila ako. They always call me maarte, madrama, blahblah.. whatever! Alam ko na yan. I know naman na mas gusto nila yung twin sister ko. Ako lagi kontrabida... laging masama. Pag ako ayaw nilang pagsalitain pero pag sila kahit sumabog na tenga ko. Okay lang!


They always control my life. I mean yeah I dont have the right to question their authority on my life but hello! The hell. Why is that they cant accept my own decision...ung mga bagay na nakakapagpasaya sa kin? They always want me to be perfect. Then go.. but yourself your own barbie doll. If rebeldeng bata ang tawag dito then yes rebelde na ko. You dont understand kasi. And I know you wont. In this early age, I am considering my life to be wasted. Im not its writer anymore. Yeah right, all the fairygodmothers are dead. So too bad for me. Walang Pag-asa. You dont know what I feel cause you never care to know. You only think that Im a stupid brat that you should kick out of your way.




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.