Rememorer
The hardest part to do is say bye bye :(
Saturday, September 20, 2008 • 4:25 AM • 0 comments

As a child there were them times
I didn't get it but you kept me in line
There's so much more left to say
If you were with me today face to face
Now the hardest thing to do is say bye bye

September 19-20, 2008
Sanctuarium in Quezon City


Went to Lola Saling's last burial. I dont have enough sleep last Thursday so definitely Im not in the good mood to got puyat again. I really want to see her so this will be my sweet sacrifice for the good things she had given to me.

I remember the times when we used to have a surprise birthday parties for her. She used to cry because of surprises. I knew her ever since Im a child. We always go to their house in Novaliches. Her house looks like an airplane and they used to have a big dog. AS IN BIG DOG! My cousins and I used to play in the playground and were chasing around each other in the village. We always have family gatherings in their house or in Tita Carol's somewhere in Bulacan.

She used to ask me to sing but Im shy. I regret it kasi hindi ko siya napagbigyan. Lola Saling sorry for that. We love you so much. I know you're happy wherever you are now. Im glad you saw Lola Feli before you went to God's arm.

I can still remember the last minute a while ago. When we put the flowers around you before you were cremated. The August memories are still fresh to me. It really melt my heart. I cried as what everyone doin. But you want us to be happy until the end. Your legacy is still alive. You want sobrang dming foods in your wake. This is the happiest wake ever. Until the end you want us to be happy.

I remembered what Tita Malou said a while ago that you saw Jesus 3 times and you want to go home. I know you're in home now, in God's arms. I hope that you will be in his arms forever without any things in your mind and heart except love.

We love you so much and you will stay forever in our hearts :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.