Rememorer
I'll be there soon! I promise :)
Thursday, September 4, 2008 • 4:28 AM • 0 comments

So today is my lucky day! Class cards were given today and I am rambling again. Im soo nervous. Parents came in our school. Soooooooo Hot! Literal and Figurative. Good thing Im not parent needed. The parents' faces were like uggghhh. Problemado! Im not that too excited at all.


Ang sakit ng paa ko. The other day, when I went to West I was hit by a taxi and jeep and because I got takot I run as fast as I could and I forgot to check the taxi's plate number. :(


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.