Rememorer
I'm thinking back on the past, It's true that time is flying but too fast
Thursday, September 11, 2008 • 7:06 AM • 0 comments

Hey its September and Im starting to miss him again. I cant find the right time or its just him that I cannot find? What will I do? Im already stuck. I miss everything about him. So bad for me cause I cant see you cause Im busy and you too. Youre the voice I heard inside my head, the reason why Im singing. I need to find you.. I need to find you.You're the missing piece I need. I need to find you!
Im starting to be vain again. I miss him sooo much. Its been a year already and Im still idle. Can he still remember me? Can he still recall my name? Maybe not. Its a sad fact but I wanna let him know that Im still here waiting. I dont know why did I miss you. Maybe because Im not that so busy.

September 16, 2007. The first time you look into my eyes and I look in yours too. The first time I hold your hand and you hold mine too. The first time I saw your sweet smile that is not for everyone but for me. The first time I heard your voice saying hi and thank you. It all happened in one day but I can still remember everything. Your outfit, the venue, the crowd and YOU. September 16, 2007: Start of something new.

October 7, 2007. I was hook from the start. Our first conversation without anyone around us. The first time we talk about everything under the sun. The first time we talk as if you're ordinary just like me. The first time we talk without any fear that something may spill out. The first time we honestly talk about family, friendship and love.

October 13, 2007. The first time I heard your voice that is meant for me. The first time we talk in phone without any camera or video only our hearts that keeps on beating for that special moment. The first time when my tongue was twisted and you keep on insisting Im not dreaming. The first time when we discovered that we had similarities.

Im starting to miss every single moments. But these are the memorable one. I dont drop it easily. I dont wanna let go cause I know deep down inside me something is meant to be for real.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.