Rememorer
It makes me anxious to be away from you :)
Monday, September 1, 2008 • 6:45 AM • 0 comments

The world is sooo big but how come it became small for both of us. How did it happen? Why did it happen? Everything happened unexpectedly. I dont know but my feeling is somehow like blank. What am I going to do? This thing caught me up. I was shocked pa. Really...really... I am. Now everything was perfectly ruined. Ewan. Random 'to okay?


I went home again with Michael. After a long time that bakla came with me na. :)) Hello superstar! We fooled ********! :)) Hella Proud! We told her that it was mom's birthday and we better leave or else. She said okay naman. HAHA! I hope she will not get angry. If she'll do that then fine. What can I do? :)) Disco! I believe that this music is made to be heard. Okay, I still have my hang over from our practice in cheering. Gawd! Im late again. :))


As usual as I browse the net, I saw something strange again. No! not strange for the normal but for me its strange. Im unique, remember? :)) I saw desperate housewives again! Not the series, eff mo. They are the pa feeling girls in town. They really felt that they are ______ wives. Im irritated tuloy. At naunahan niyo pa ko. :))


I have a secret darling. I wanna share it but the characters are censored! :)) I envy the two of them. It seems like they are happy but sobrang PDA. Im having second thoughts tuloy about my 91607. Btw, September 16 will be soon. What the? Anniversarry na namin :)) Joke! I have feeling na we will see each other again this September. Milrose and I made plans na. I also asked Honey to come with me. Ay naku, chances are already fading. ::)) Dont know what to do..dont know what to say.. :)



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.