Rememorer
who SPILL the bean?
Monday, September 29, 2008 • 11:40 PM • 0 comments

I'm confused now. I dont know what to believe. There are so many rumors that was said to be factual. I dont wanna take sides but it seems like situations are pushing me to choose. This is only a continuation of the bean! But I cant patch the hues. I hate it :(


This is again about the girl who got my trust in just two days. She explained evrything but it seems like Im not contented at all. I still cant understand. I think something is missing or maybe something is not right. I dont wanna fully believe my schoolmates. Yeah, I admit it. I like her and she hooked my full trust and I do believe in her. But Darryll told me that she fooled us again. She got us trapped again. She cried a while ago and it broke my heart. How can we judge someone whom we dont know? But what if she did that thing on us? Uggghh, I know this is a sin. It is not right to think bad to others.


But what can we do? We talked as tame as possible. :)) Yeah, we did. But one of my classmate was like somehow "bastos". Whatever is your sin you have the right to be respected but what my classmate did is an unethical manner. Now, who spill the bean?


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.