Rememorer
Did I let our butterfly kisses go?
Monday, October 27, 2008 • 6:42 AM • 0 comments

Im screwed up. I cant really understand myself. I dont wanna consider the fact that I'm in love cause I dont know if this is real or a simple crush. But I never felt this thing since then. I have this simple question in my mind, if you never felt this feeling before, can you consider it as love? How can you directly define love by something else? Quotes and phrases cant really answer me. I hope I could learn something about give and take.


As sembreak goes by, I became very very vain. Im not good in this game. Okay, I dont wanna be compare to others but I already compare myself to your others. Fuck! I dont even have a clue if they are your others. This vacation drifts me up. I try not to be jealous, but how can I? Try to be in my shoe and you'll see how I try to fierce and love you like nothing is wrong. Yeah, Im playing this stupid game like Im good at it. Im goin around the bush. It became so random. I know you'll not read it.


I'll be sixteen soon and I bet Im too young for everything. They always told me that its puppy love. I can still remember how cruel they are, when they told me that thing. Im crashed then suddenly fall apart. I know others can read this post, even my relatives but the heck? They will only tease me until my face turn into red. They can't even suggest me something or ask me something as if they would care.


I should remember which roller coaster I'm supposed to be on. I already bind that curse. I cant say that I can be optimistic. I wish Im busy now just to mend even a little my heart. I dont even know what's the big deal about this blog. All I know is that Im hurt and I dont know how to explain cause maybe you think that Im not a part of your life or whatever in your mind. I hope we could talk again. I am praying for that moment again.


Ugggh, I wanna drop this one. Maybe I became like this cause Im listening to Yesterday by Leona Lewis. HAHA! Nag plug. Yeap! Its great. "You always used to say I should be thankful for every day Heaven knows what the future holds or at least how the story goes (But I never believed them till now) I know I’ll see you again I’m sure no it’s not selfish to ask for more One more night one more day One more smile on your face but they can’t take yesterday "


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.