Rememorer
Eat your own Dirt, BACKSTABBERS!
Wednesday, October 8, 2008 • 6:09 AM • 0 comments

What should I say now? Everything is perfectly okay to me. Have you heard the rumors? Oooppsss! Sorry. Kayo pala ang nagkalat. =)) So what's the big deal about that Ice Princess? and Chesca's Hacker? Fuck! Why are you telling everyone that Im the suspect without any basis? This is definitely a below the belt action.


Yes! Nagrereact na ko. Its not because Im guilty its just because you're unfair. Alam ko na ang totoo. Aldin told me everything that I need to know. If you are really sure about your accusations then go ahead and tell the world. Eh bkit di niyo masabi sa kin? Then someone told me na ang basis niyo is Im always online and I am good in computer. Damn! Yun yung basis niyo? Backdoor, Backstabbing, Backfighting!


I dont know if I will consider you as a friend anymore. All I know is that you're the one who pushed me to drop you at the edge. Kayo ang pumilit sa kin na kainisan kayo at iconsider na mga backstabbers. Ngayon, sino ang backstabbers sa atin? One day, you'll realize na mali ung ginawa niyong pagkalaban sa kin ng nakatalikod. Hindi ko kayo tinatakot. Its just karma is all around darlings so dont mess with me.


If it is so easy for you to talk about me then it also so easy for me to drop this friendship. I dont need people who's ditching me. I dont need another bitches in my life. Fuck! Im gonna get you out in my life now. Goodbye. Now, I will love my HS life without you. And this would be perfectly fine with me.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.