Rememorer
Trick or Treat!
Friday, October 31, 2008 • 5:13 AM • 0 comments

Happy Halloween Everyone! Today is 31 and I cant do something more about this sembreak but to moan to make it longer. Well, I really don't know what to do. All the things I see are all connected to halloween [ blog post, tv shows, movies, people? :)) ] I'm really scared. As in really, really scared. Kasi naman eventhough hindi pa ko nakakakita ng multo I'm afraid na kaagad.


We will not be goin to any cemetery tomorrow. Its not in our tradition eh and the cemeteries where our relatives reside are far. We went to church a while ago then light some candles then boo hoo shopping! :)) So I have a lot now. I love my Mother!


I'm excited for Christmas although my father will not come with us. Ah basta, happenings again. Cheers! Pamoi, jump shot ng bonggang bongga (spelling?) :))













Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.