Rememorer
What Would You Do If You're In My Shoes?
Monday, October 6, 2008 • 2:51 AM • 0 comments

Im not stupid. I know that you're talking to me although it seems like you're talking with someone else. Tell me, what's my fault? You should be talking to me not to them, as if they care. They dont even know what you're talking about. Why is that whenever our eyes meet you seemed like you didnt see me although you did? Why are you like that? Well, why should I beg you for that attenion. You're not important. I can make you invisible or DEAD in my life too. This is what you can all resort too, fine. You're such a child, why dont you grow up? :))

Im busy now. Sorry for that. My head is achin. =))))))))))))))))))))))))


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.