Rememorer
Darkness on the Edge
Thursday, November 6, 2008 • 2:05 AM • 0 comments

Things that is meant to be hide should not be a secret forever. People are always people. I always say that thing, but now I discovered that people may act more than a human or less. Yeah, that's tested and true. What about the thing that people may act cruel because of rumors or suspections? Well, Im screwed again. wth! I dont know if realities are really good for plastic people. Im not too young to care.


Well, for you to have an idea guys.. its about our class again. Im sooo crazy about the issues again. Im always affected, why kaya? :)) That's why we're called class. :)) The people? Them! Again. Aleana and Josephine again. You know what, I really dont get it. Im so blank. They have a lot of issues in their selves. Its really a pain in the ass for everyone's game. Uggh, Im starting to get piss again. Our only option is open forum. Errr, but its not the best choice at all. Why? They will not say even a word then they will come clean again. Fuck. So whatever now. Drop it.


Im nervous. Super! I'll be having my reporting in my advance physics class on Monday and I dont know if I can make it. I'm not that too good as my other classmates portray in reporting. I hope I could get things good. :( Lord, help me please. I hope Ma'am Valdez will be absent. But I have my advantages now cause I will have a nervous free break because I finished earlier than my classmates. Please do pray for me. And class cards will be on next Friday. Ayyy! I hope I could work on my subjects so that I'll have a high grade. Monster teachers, please be kind :)).


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.