Rememorer
Hang in there, Im far from where you are
Thursday, November 13, 2008 • 2:55 AM • 0 comments

I dont have any idea what would am I goin to post now. Pressure cooker pick my brain, Im running out of memories :( I am under apathy now.

Silence. Because I dont have any idea about what's happening now
Scared. Because i'm uncertainand careless
Sensitive. Cause Im too transparent for everything
Sentimental.It runs in the blood. HA!
So close but SO far. Im goin to die!!!
Some things are really not worth it and this uncertainty is not really worth it. I already finished everything. As in a lot but why is that I dont feel any relieve? Am I that so insensitive or naaat? Regardless of who am I.


Omg! Now I am teary eyed. I saw a short clip from our tv staung a "for a love of a child". Her mom has a stage 4 breast cancer and she is 7 months pregant. She need to choose one, either she'll live or her baby live. She's goin to sacrifice her life for her baby. Awwww. :( Her life story will on MMK daw. I'll watch :)) Yeah, seriously T_T.


Chris Brown and Rihanna will be on the 16th and I cant make it :((. Gawd! Twilight will be on the 21st and I refuse to miss it! Yeah. Because I missed HS Musical, I need to find it somewhere when Im not that so busy :)).


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.