Rememorer
Im wide awake now!
Monday, November 17, 2008 • 6:28 AM • 0 comments

So I was like afraid now, well I dont want to mention something creepy since Im the only one in our sala now and Im kinda whatevah! =))

WARNING: This blog post is about my heart problem that should not be cared by anyone except by the people who knew it. So fellas, you know what to do! ;)


I got vain again. I saw different pictures again then I remember him. AGAIN. I can't put something on my word but a period cause I know what I had in my heart now can never be consider as a period. Its been 3 or 4 years already. I waited for that long span of time and I got my backup files but not yet recovered. Psssh! I really dont know how to explain. I can tell that I'm not that too affected at all. But whenever I see him, my heart crushed into pieces but when I saw him smiling again... I dont know if I'll be happy or not.


I hate myself. I know I'm always uncertain and random pati ba naman sa love. Wth?!?! I always got vain whenever I saw his name, his face and everything about him cause I know that something is not right :((. Im not right, he's not right then everything is not right. Some people asked me hoe can stay that long? Well, if you really love the person you cant even notice yourself waiting for a very long time. All I know is that my heart is already hook by someone who cant barely notice it. I love him so much that I can even sacrifice my everything for him. I can't even take a second to see him crying and hate by others. For me, as long that he need a little part of me, I'm always here eventhough he can't see it.


Love..Love..Love.. what a stupid game I used to play and now still playing!




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.