Rememorer
Rock It No Stop How I got My Name!
Wednesday, November 5, 2008 • 1:43 AM • 0 comments

Hello there November! I still have my hang over from the recent semestral break and I want to have some more. Ugggh, I need to wait for Christmas Break again but the thing is I have a lot of stuffs to do during Christmas Break. Damn :))


Halloween is now over and school time is here but I was very afraid last night. I dont know if I should be afraid or not. I was visiting my multiply site yesterday when I view my site and saw my number one viewer for almost a 100th time, Paolo Banila. I dont even know him and he's kinda weird. : He seems to be harmless for just viewing my site, he dont even add me, PM me or leave some comments. But yesterday, I saw a blog thing that was posted by Jessie Roasa about the guy naming Paolo Banila. Yes, Paolo Banila. The one who view my site for almost a 100th time, the one who view other people's site in the Philippines and the one who creeps up on everybody's site internationally. Yes, that's Paolo Banila! I dont even know what's the point there but as I read the article, man! Its really a crazy one. I was like afraid. A lot of rumors and speculations are already spreading out. Well, I hope that Paolo Banila would come out to his shell and tell the world who's the real Paolo Banila. Is he still alive? Is he really a crazy genius? Or he just want to make his self happy by making friends? Well, whatever it is then okay :))


If you're multiply site had been viewed by him for almost a million of times better visit these sites for further Explanation.


Who in the world is Paolo Banila?
Who in the world is Paolo Banila?
Who in the world is Paolo Banila?
Who in the world is Paolo Banila?
Who in the world is Paolo Banila?


These are all different sites so better check it out if you want to clear things out :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.