Rememorer
Ako'y Isang Dakilang Artista!
Monday, December 15, 2008 • 5:40 AM • 0 comments

HAHA! I really can't believe how I learn to talk in tagalog in my blog now. Well, this can be the easiest way for me to avoid deleting comments in my tagboard saying that I'm a con yo type. Then I'm sure that someone will answer me, "F*ck You!" :)) Pathetic!

This blog post will be short because I want to make it longer soon :)) Ang nabunot ko sa exchange gift ay si ___________ (fill in the blanks!) Ako'y isang dakilang artista dahil hindi niya ako nahahalata at ako rin ay hindi nakakahalata sa aking nakabunot.


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.