Rememorer
Scripted Ramdomness
Monday, December 22, 2008 • 3:26 AM • 0 comments

How about a round of applause for my fellas who screwed up my mind by checking every bulletin they posted? =)) Yeap, I've been checking a lot of bulletins so I can learn something like ,if they are enjoying their Christmas break or someone posted some photos that I can grab (they always grab the photos from my multiply, so this is the time for them to do the job! haha!) I have done bulletin checkings since 4 pm when I arrived home from my dad's xmas party in their office. Tomorrow will be our shopping and grocery day. Btw, I'll be posting a lot of photos next week or maybe after our Ilocos trip. And I will also start to make my assignments and projects after the trip.



So a lot of people are nagging my multiply (that's why Im getting lazy to open it!) and my phone. They were like asking if I'm okay, if I have problems, random blahblah. Well, it is well appreciated by me. Thank you guys. But I want you to know that I'm still in Manila and our out of town trip will be on the 24th pa. So Manila is still not missing me. But then, thank you guys.


Photos and more kwentos soon when I came back. And I will greet you in advance now. Merry Xmas and Happy New Year. :) I'll be out for so long so have a happy holiday :)


xxx,
gladys :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.