Rememorer
But she wears short skirts, I wear t-shirts!
Sunday, May 17, 2009 • 6:24 PM • 0 comments

Fatherdear is already in Ilocos. I really want to come but I cant. I will be stuck in our house until the last week of the month. But we will be goin to Pangasinan, Yeah! :) I am so irritated last friday night. Bakit walang Boys over Flowers? I thought nagkamali lang yung "Abangan sa Lunes.." word. But I watched it again last friday at 4 pm. Boys Over Flowers: One More time (2 hour marathon) at ABS-CBN. Tito Boy visited us last friday. And Glazelle is somewhat like pissed! =))

To burst my boredomness, I am watching a lot of movies on our television, surf the net or download a lot of songs. Last Thursday, I am super happy! I watched Hairspray(again!haha). Hindi pa rin ako sawa. I love Pennelope Pingleton, Tracy Turnblad, Edan, Inez, Link....actually all! My dream role is Tracy Turnblad =))))))))

So now, I am checking my fs and watching Boys Over Flowers Online. If you wanan know the site, then hunt for it :))I am super kilig. Ngayon ko lang napansin na Jerry Yan and Jun Pyo are look alike.

Soooo. Need to go. I'll update you soon. The videos are okay na. =))


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.