Rememorer
No Regrets :)
Tuesday, May 12, 2009 • 2:39 AM • 0 comments

I have been in a lot things right now. I dont wanna start a new me cause at the end of the day, I'm still the one who will breath and say, "Gladys, you made it." I have so much fun in a lot of ways. I know that I need to go alone and be independent. I am not rushing myself to be a woman, its just I am the one who cant run through thousands of me. I know that if I don’t go after what I want, I will never have it. I am just super happy that after all that I have been through this week, I am proud to say that I dont regret anything :)

Okay nasisiraan ang internet.....
Nastuck ng 13 minutes yung video ng Einstein Girls nung Grad...
Eff, Hate it badly...


Last May 6, my mom went to PAF Mall and she brought us a lot of chocnuts and polvorons. Super happy! I think that's the first time that my mom agreed to sweets. My father and I were so happy. My mom told us na hatiin ng pantay-pantay. We did it but nung chocnut time na, my father said.... wag ng magbilangan, HAHA! Then nung afternoon ng May 6, mother brought me to Ate Fhemya for my hair. She waited for hours. We went home nung SNN Time na. Yesterday, she accompanid me to PUP for the registration then we went to Fort Bonifacio to accompany my cousin for the Army Test. But Abbie texted me because my name was called for a million. And I wonder why, then I suddenly remember.... yung resibo. I was so blank. Bakit ganun? Sabi nung guard na nagbibigay, kanila na yun. I am so nervous then my mom told me na siya na lang kukuha. I am so fulfilled.

Kaninang Umaga...
Sana pala di na lang nag-umaga...


My mom told me na ako na lang daw pumunta!
Woah! I was like why? Sabi mo ikaw na. Im a little bit sarcastic and selfish after all. Tapos she told me na, masakit katawan niya and aalis siya bukas so ako na lang daw. Pumayag naman ako. I called Antonette but as usual she's still asleep. (Peklat! if ever na mabasa mo to, bahala ka sa buhay mo haha!) Then my last chance is Michael, then pumayag siya at nauna pa siya dumating sa kin sa 7 eleven. He help me and ofcourse with a lil bit of my statement. Then I went home na. I made it without any help coming from my mom. This is so special for me. It is for a simple fact that, I dont know how to go to PUP...alone. And now, I know.

Currently reading some quotes...
And oh! Aya's diary in Xanga (one liter of tears maaan!)
Annnnndddd! the video is gone! What a waste!


I just wanna share how I've got my sleeping disorder :)) Not really a disorder but maybe I dont have enough sleep this May. The reason? Mga palabas sa TV. I dont have enough time to watch tv at mornings. Usually, I woke up at 8 or 9 then I'll start to clean the sala and kitchen. Then I'll use the internet for my rants haha! At noon, Wowowee wakes me up always. Ang saya saya then I'll watch Kambal sa Uma, Precious Heart Romances, a lil bit of lifestyle network (catching up Rachel Ray and Everyday Italian), Cook like a chef, American Idol, Myx (the VJs are so cool), HBO and any movies that are really good for my taste. Sa gabi naman, eventhough Im so sleepy na, I really try to catch up May Bukas pa, Only You, Tayong Dalawa (so exciting) and Boys Over Flowers (Omygawd!). I told my mom na pag school days at nakadikit pa rin yung mata ko sa tv, latiguhin niya ko... promise di ako magagalit!

I cant find a downloading site for Fear of flying...
Suggestions?

Im promoting AkoMismo.org for everyone now. A simple advocate and pledge for my part. I dont do this to brag for nationalism for myself but a simple pledge to be follow by everyone. And oh! music! I want new sounds now. I am planning to get a myspace account to follow the some new bands and Marie Digby. This is my only way to get out to my summer boredness. I am downloading a lot of songs now. Btw, Michael recommended Taylor Swift's website a while ago and its so fascinating. Mukang scrapbook. Nice.

Ready to go now..
I will have my dinner...
Btw, my mom will be goin to Valenzuela on Wednesday. I hope we can also come for some chitchats. I heard a lot and I wanna confirm it. I wanna go to Pangasinan. And btw, classmates, if you wanna go on swimming, text me if you're interested in TOQ Pool here at Villamor. I already finished downloading. I will upload the girls part in graduation tomorow. Effin multiply. Troublesome!

No Regrets...
No matter how hard it is...
The answer is always NO if you will not try even once :)

P.S: My apology for not posting this blog entry in its usual language (English). I cant express all the terms in English. Sorry for that. And to Cody and Shelby, who commented on one of my blog entry (I commented on yours . Please Check) I will help you. Just contact me :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.