Rememorer
I was a dreamer before you went and let me down.
Wednesday, June 10, 2009 • 6:49 PM • 2 comments

Hola people! As usual I'm still having my rest before the dilemma begins :)) I'm keeping myself busy by watching tv, surfing the net and reading my friends' blogs. I hope I wont be that lame for the next months. I really wanna come to our reunion but unfortunately I need to fix something so I cant. And Honey called me yesterday!Yay! Its been 314647773313174978 years since I heard her voice :)) I am so happy that I am still keeping in touch with my high school friends after graduation. Life will never be the same anymore. I mean without them, my day is not complete.

Well, last two days I keep on browsing my friends' blog (multiply,blogspot,xanga,tumblr,fs,etc). Yes, pinahirapan ako. Pinakalat nila ang sangkaterbang problema nila sa mundo. And take note, that's a bunch of love problems. That is so sabaw. I do think that teenagers main craze now is love. I dont really wanna give some advice cause for heaven's sake, hello! Wala akong experience :)) But well, daanin na lang sa opinion. Maybe my friends will be angry by spilling these stuffs but well lets go on a codename :)) Maybe you were all thinking that its so easy for me to laugh about these things but youre slightly wrong. Ofcourse feelings are always involved here. And to sum it up, I am using my common sense here. Heart knows how to start but only our mind knows how to end up this thing.

OST: LOVE U by HOWL
My current inspiration. This song is so sad. And because the problems are sad, lets make it to a point that I will pretend that I am sad :))

Problem #1: Si Taylor Swift #1!


"Romeo save me, they try to tell me how to feel
This love is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, we'll make it out of this mess
It's a love story baby just say yes"

Living in realities but she fall inlove with fantasies. In short, pinasaya niya ng sobra ang sarili niya sa day dreams. Sometimes we people cross the boundary of reality and fantasy just to satisfy our cravings for something or even for someone. Pathetic as you may see but it can make you happy. Pero hanggang kelan ka maliligayahan? Hindi mo naman siya pwedeng sisihin kasi ikaw ung umaasa. Wala naman siyang kamalay malay na pinagpapantasyahan mo pala siya. Its a life lesson. Better keep in mind that we are living in a real world and we are just real girls :)

Problem #2: Si Taylor Swift #2!

"Cause I'm not your princess, this ain't a fairytale
I'm gonna find someone someday who might actually treat me well
This is a big world, that was a small town
There in my rearview mirror disappearing now"

Uso na ba talagang theme ang mga kanta ni Taylor Swift para sa isang relationship? Well, the economy is not so good as we all know. That's why we keep on hanging to fairytales. You know, a rich man will fall inlove with a poor girl then life keeps getting better. A Cinderella story. Just like Boys Over Flowers/Meteor Garden/Hana Yori Dango :)) I am sorry if I'm hanging my addiction here pero ano ba! Bakit hindi ako makapaniwala na nangyayari sayo to? Maybe I should meet the guy. Lets play CSI! I am having fun pretending that I am bright :)

Problem #3: Si Taylor Swift #3!

"When all you wanted was to be wanted
Wish you could go back and tell yourself what you know now
Back then I swore I was gonna marry him someday
But I realized some bigger dreams of mine"

Well, all girls really want to be love in a good and unique way. That's why we adore the impossible love stories that we're watching or reading. The feeling cant be explain when were about to go to the climax. But you know how the dictionary refer to fantasies and realities. That's why girls are always in this craze. But friend, anong gusto mong mangyari? Hindi na uso ang castle, white horse and glass shoes ngayon. You cant force yourself to do something that you cant. Cause when God writes our love story, its really different from what we all think. So just quietly wait for the right time. Dont rush love :)

Problem #4: Broken Strings!

"Oh the truth hurts
A lie’s worse
I can’t like it anymore
And I love you a little less than before"


Everyone deserves a second chance but not everyone is worth it of the chance. May mga taong sadyang manhid pero may mga tao namang sa sobrang ayaw makasakit lalong nakasakit. Nakakainis kung sa tuwing maiisip mo siya, kaginungalingan ang bumabalot sayo. Ako din, naiinis. Pero bakit ganun, feeling ko naman hindi valid ung reason ng bf mo? Check mo nga ulit, baka ginagayuma ka na lang :))

Problem #5: 7 things!

"The 7 things I hate about you!
The 7 things I hate about you, oh you
You're vain, your games, you're insecure
You love me, you like her You make me laugh,
you make me cry I don't know which side to buyY
our friends, they're jerks
When you act like them, just know it hurts
I wanna be with the one I know
And the 7th thing I hate the most that you do
You make me love you"


Sino ang dakilang tanga? Ikaw, ako, sila o siya? Huwag mong sisihin si Miley Cyrus sa pagkanta nitong kantang to. Para sayo talaga ata to. I know moving on is so hard to do, but that's the best way you can do. Hindi ka na niya gusto, so why bother to push yourself. Hindi siya worth it. Hindi!


Okay, this is so enough. This is so lame. Please dont cling on your boys. Cant you see, they cant fix you? I hate to be mean. Pero sa tingin ko kung lahat ng tao maaawa sa inyo lalo lang kayong madedepress. Kung kayang ayusin, ayusin. Kung hindi, break na :) If they love you, then they wont let go. If they dont, asahan mong wala na.




I love this one :)


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.