Rememorer
You can't play on our broken strings, I can tell you something that ain't real
Friday, July 10, 2009 • 12:45 AM • 0 comments

I feel relieved that things are getting good now. So now I realized that I still have a life to live and my spirit is now uplifted. But I am still screaming for the Upper East Side Party, let me say it in a simple way, its a WEEKEND! Although I know its impossible because my class sched is really an obstacle for me to attain this precious miracle. Well, I am still hoping for it. HAHA!

School is kinda cool now. But its so fast. I cant really run through thousands of it. Friends, classmates, profs, subjects, dos policy,f4 mania- my world is kinda crazy right now. Last week, nagstart na kaming magtake ng mga quizzes. And Im really having a hard time studying the lessons in each subject cause sometimes Im having a low virtual memory. But the results are somehow okay. Isa na lang ang nananakot sa akin. Itago na lang natin sa codename na "ACCO 2016." Sa Monday pa siya pero Im so nervous na. Then I am starting to get curious about my Management Professor. Why the hell did he became as a hero in the life of a myspace user? Why? Napaka ano niya. Di ko maexplain pero pag reporting siya na lang lagi yung nagsasalita. Sabatero at epal ba. HAHAHA! Ooookkkaaay! I just wanna erase the effin Bragas curse.

I've already worked on "choosing to be happy." Walang halong drama yan ngayon. I cant do something na kasi. I'm already here in COA plus I already spent a lot of money (starting from books to everything) so magshishift na lang ako pag neevict na ko. And ofcourse my friends are always there to support me. We really dont have any free time to bum around the metro but we still have our 30 minutes break to raid the stores in PUP. Hmmmm, I'm starting to miss the canteen food of West High and ofcourse my lunchbox. Awww, college is really different. Really different.

Btw, I wanna share a little message that I got from my facebook. Maybe it can lighten up everything that were up to :)

"On this day of your life, Gladys, we believe God wants you to know... ... that it's OK. "
Just rest for a moment. It's OK. Yes, things are crazy, yes, the world is going nuts. Yet, deep underneath the stormy waves, there, in the core of your being, there is pure silence, pure love. And ... it's ... just ... OK.


It's nice, right? It so good to see some encouragement when youre always in trouble. So just pray always and may all of us have a blessed day. Toodles!


Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.