Rememorer
Depression, Disappointment, Sadness :(
Tuesday, November 10, 2009 • 3:02 AM • 0 comments

November 2, 2009
Monday
4:00 pm

Currently reminiscing. Second semester will finally start tomorrow. I am kinda nervous but not excited at all. May hangover pa ko sa depression ko last semester. I hope I can cope up. Pleeeaaaassseeee be kind to me, accounting! :(



November 3, 2009
Tuesday
7:08 pm

I am so disappointed. Wala pang mga profs and my PE prof is a monster. Nakakainis! Hindi talaga ako natutuwa sa kanya. And my classmates sound sarcastic. They don't even notified us. I feel like I have been bashed off. I feel so jerk! I dont wanna blame anyone. But what's not to hate? X-(



November 5, 2009
Thursday
5:06 pm

So depress, again! I dont know if they just dont really care about my feelings or Im starting to feel bad and useless again. My sister got her classcards today and her grades are quite high. Then my mother spill something that really shoot my heart. I was hurt. I am exerting a lot of effort to have a high grade in Accounting eventhought I dont like it. The outcome? Nothing. I passed but its not enough to please everyone even anyone. I really don't like it. And they dont even support me at all. Oh Jesus! Life is really unfair :(


*Sobrang emo ko pala this week. These are my entries in my diary (SHORTCUT VERSION) that I just wanna share for my heart's sake haha. Start pa lang ng second sem. I know I can do this. Think positive, gladys :) This God's plan for me and I hope I can discover the good vibes :):):)



Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.