Rememorer
Before things get worse...
Monday, January 4, 2010 • 1:00 AM • 0 comments

Sheeez! Tomorrow will be another day. Another dilemma for sure. Im expecting a quiz on Accounting and Algebra. That's their holiday gift for me. Oh shoot! They can kill me instead and to give you a privilege- kill me on any way you want ( except for test drowning).

I need to wake at 4:45 am then continue this stuff until March. My self-indulge coma will not work anymore. And I just realize that I will never have a 2 month long vacation until I graduate/shift/eliminate in Accounting. Oh Jesus Christ! What's happening to my life? Why is that its really hard for me to cope up? No motivation. No interest. No moral support. Kill me please! Kill me!

I think Im really going to die. My self esteem cant help but shrink. Where's art? Until now, I cant accept that art is my taken away life. And it will never be an option. Never! :(

And now I am still idle in my Accounting and Algebra. And I chose to blog my rants than to work with them. Is this a sign that I should shift? Oh please help me God :(







Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.