Rememorer
Howdy! Happy New Year!
Saturday, January 2, 2010 • 3:03 AM • 0 comments





Oh its New Year again! But I dont really feel to make any resolutions. I just discovered that I only failed my last year's resolution =))

As usual we celebrated it on our traditional way- staying up late until media noche with some fireworks watching. I dont really feel the new year spirit anyway. Good thing, its thursday! Atleast I am not bored because I did watch all the series in ABS-CBN.

Then yesterday, Tito Boy, Tita Gigi and my cousins came. We had a lot of fun and stories and games. Way way back to childhood memories again. How I wish I could go back. How I wish I could go back when things really dont matter. How I wish everything is unconditional and superficial just like on child's eyes. Ugggghhhh :(




Gladys/22 years old/Philippines

Im beyond your peripheral vision and aiming for art school.Im a provinciana girl at heart. I do think too much and contradicts myself most of the time.The internet doesn't speak for itself. There's more than meets the eye.